April 5, 2015

A taste around the world




Another "holiday diet" I have. *sighs. Thanks for making me feel guilty again sissy and friend. I titled this blog as "A taste around the world" since the above seen restaurant served lavish cuisines coming different sides of the world, from European, Asian down to  American cuisines. Fact is that, we can not afford to travel around the world yet, so we were thinking why not stay in one place, like a restaurant for example, that caters foods from different countries of the world instead.. Alright! I know I am a "pig" when it comes to "All you can eat" buffets like this because I end up putting all the foods together in just one plate, *sighs...such a shame, but hey!! what do you expect?? It's All You Can Eat right?!! Ok so now lets talk about, the FOODS..
The foods were amazing, they are as tasty as they look like. One of my favorite is their SUSHI! Compared to other Japanese restaurant I've tried, theirs are the best. The Indian foods taste good, ** well of course except the smell which is really strong*** but on the whole they were Good. I also enjoyed tasting the cheeses,  I get to taste different kinds of cheeses, (I'm sorry I forgot their names). I just love cheese!..Please, don't expect me to taste all the foods..(lol) they're lots of them. but I get to taste just one or two dishes representing a country. Italy - Pizza, and take note,  VEGETARIAN PIZZA since I am on a "diet. France - Bread with butter (tasty), Chinese - Dumpling,  Indian - I tasted 2 or 3, I just forgot their names, Mediterranean - I just mixed  walnuts, cashew nuts, prawns, honey, cheese etc. resulting to a weird taste. And down to my guilty pleasure.. (DESSERTS)..All I can say is PERFECT, I must say that among all the "All You Can Eat" buffets I've tried, theirs were the best. I just love all of them, I want to take all of them home!













DESSERTS:














MEDITERRANEAN



-- Classes of Cheese ----

At first I thought it's munchkins






My own Mediterranean food



---- Italian -----










------French-----











French Macaroons


--------Japanese------













My combi

-------Indian










------Chinese ------
















-------Korean-----






------North Africa-----





------ Spain-----



---------Filipino------











-----Carvings-----







Happy Easter!!! Easter Egg hunting????!!!!!
















































4 comments: