April 9, 2015

I fell in love with you Davao..



               Now I know how it feels to be in love for the first sight. The first time I stepped into its surface, I was deeply in awe of how peaceful and clean the city is. I have traveled so many places in the Philippines and I can really say that Davao is one of the safest. I was stun with the big Durian structure outside it's airport so I never failed the chance to take a photo of it.
Later that day, I also get the chance to eat a real Durian and since it is actually my first time eating it,  my crazy friends forced me to eat half  of the whole Durian. (sad face).  We leisurely wander around Davao for 4 days and went to Jack Ridge to Dine out, to SEC DEA a famous resort in Samal Island, Eden Nature and Resort where in we tried some fun rides and activities like Sky cycle, zip line, horse back riding and Segway. We also went to De leonor and wander around aimlessly the rest of the days. 
                    Davao is known to be the Fruit Basket of the Philippines since it offers a lot of fruits such as Mangosteen, Banana, Pomelo, Rambutan, Lanzones, Avocado and more, but what it's really famous of is the pungent smell but very tasty fruit named Durian hence making it to be the Durain Republic of the Philippines. It is also the home of our very own Monkey Eating Eagle, the second largest eagle of the world.








































































4 comments: