March 28, 2015

Bucketlist

       
Boracay 2015


 I used to like indoor activities than doing outdoors since I am a person who just prefer staying at home or go to the mall and just seldom travel.  Perhaps due to the influence of social medias like Instagram for example, I thought maybe doing the the same activities for most of my life is kinda boring, so I decided to try something not the usual. Inspired by the movie "The Bucket list" starred by Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, - (a movie about two old men who met inside the hospital and  while still admitted  they make a list of things they desire to see or do before they die) I made my own list, so these are some of the things that I want to see or experience while I am still breathing.



1. Top of the list is to do Kayaking, but since I still don't know how to kayak, why not try this paddle surfing instead. 


               It took me 3 minutes "I guess" to stand on the board without falling. I must say that after finally learning how to balance my big fat body and stand on the board despite the big waves was a big achievement "for me", since It is a fact that I'm such a chickenshit when it comes swimming more than 5-feet deep water.



Eden Resort and Nature
2. Sky cycle. Well surprisingly,  the ride wasn't that frightening as expected. however it the the  WAITING that drove me crazy. The feeling is like your waiting for your turn to be hang to death.


              
3.  Jet ski - It isn't moving actually, but I wish I can drive one soon.




3. Segway - Honestly, this isn't really included in my bucket list but since its my first time to ride this and I truly enjoyed it, so I was thinking why not include this in my list???







4. Horseback Riding - I always dream to ride a horse ever since I was child and riding one is like heaven! Crazy as it seems, stealing this horse away with me actually springs into my mind. (Evil laugh)




----More pics-----













---------more list to come 

No comments:

Post a Comment