March 24, 2015

Going Loca in Bora

Feels like paradise..



When we talk about beach, who else won't dream about BORA!! This photo was taken when I first step on it's finest sand. I remember my sister and I got out of the tricycle and went straight to take a peek of what the famous beach look like. We even don't think about our bags left inside the tricycle.








Ohh lalala...hehehe..My view while watching some people do para sailing. 

  
Someday I'm going to try this and soar high.


---- then...----



After 2 years... I grinned when I hear that our relatives from the other side of the world decided to have a reunion in Boracay. It was sunny when we went there but nonetheless, the sand was still as fine as sugar and the sea was still as blue and clear as crystal. 


































2 comments: