March 27, 2015

Dine at Cafe Racer



A "vintage like" cafe shall I say, is what I can best describe this unique diner located in North Reclamation Area. No one can miss that old Volkswagen car planted along the road not to mention it's stunning and  one of a kind designs that would surely fill the customers with astonishment once they get inside the diner.
It is  structured with a variety of old/unused auto parts that were used as chairs, tables, barbique  grill, and even cashier counter, a perfect subject for social medias like Facebook or Instagram for example. So if you're interested to visit the place, along with your purses and wallets, don't  forget to bring your cameras and mono pod your desirable selfies and groupies.





With the best sister in the world. My eating buddy...It is because of her why until now I haven't started my diet plan yet.  (grrr)




View from the outside. Actually there are a lot of "Instagramable" view but because my phone was in a low battery mode, the shots were just limited.





Vintage Volkswagen turned into grill.




Barbique




Classic Cheese Burger, Bacon and Cheese Pizza, Hot Chocolate, Mocha Latte




As regards their food, it wasn't really that good but not bad though. Their burger taste like  Angel's Burger, their Hot Chocolate is too sweet, their bb-que is just OK,  but I love the pizza though. I like it when the crust is crunchy. 




This is one of my favorites. An old gas tank that is now use as beer re-fillers.  We didn't actually buy this drink I just took a picture while one of the crew filled the pitcher ordered by some customers in the cafe.


Let me give it a try please,,,,




A closer look.






Just how magnificent it is.



View from the inside.


View from the out side, Volkswagen planted along the road, perhaps it serves as their signage.






One of the coolest sink I've seen. It makes me want to go to the Comfort room again and again.




--------And now the tables -------












And the highlight of the Diner, A Classic Volkswagen Van now being used as a cashier counter. I also like the uniform of the waitresses. It feels like I'm in the 90's.









1 comment: